Florida Criminal Lawyer for Felonies, Misdemeanors and DUIs
People make mistakes. People are also wrongly accused of things they did not do. No matter how it happened, one thing is true: criminal charges have the power to change your life in big ways. If you have been charged, it is critical to work with an experienced criminal defense lawyer.
At our Fort Lauderdale law offices, attorney Andrew D. Washor has over 34 years of experience as an attorney. As a former Broward County prosecutor, he uses his understanding of prosecutors' strategies to win criminal defense cases for his clients. Mr. Washor is also a former Adjunct Professor at Shepard Law Center at Nova Southeastern University.
At Andrew D. Washor, P.A., we represent people accused of felonies and misdemeanors in Florida state courts. We also handle related administrative proceedings, like when a DUI puts your driver's license in jeopardy.
Please follow the links below to learn more about our criminal defense practice:
- Driving under the influence (DUI): We defend people accused driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs in Florida. Whether you are dealing with a first DUI arrest or are facing charges for a second or third time, we have the experience necessary to protect your rights and your freedom.
- Criminal traffic offenses: We represent people facing criminal traffic offenses, such as driving on a suspended license, reckless driving and habitual traffic offenders.
- Domestic violence: With experience in both family law and criminal defense, Andrew D. Washor represents people facing allegations of involvement in criminal defense as well as people accused of violating a domestic violence restraining order or injunction.
- Misdemeanors: We handle all types of misdemeanor charges, including violations of probation, drug possession, theft charges, forgery, credit card fraud, check fraud (bad checks), juvenile crimes and other crimes.
- Felonies: We also represent people charged with more serious crimes, like drug distribution or trafficking, fraud, theft crimes with more than $300 allegedly involved and violent crimes.
- Juvenile matters: We represent juveniles in Florida facing charges including theft, drug offenses, burglary, robbery and criminal mischief. We also handle dependency matters on behalf of parents.
Schedule a free and confidential consultation with Fort Lauderdale criminal defense attorney Andrew D. Washor to discuss the legal issues that affect you and your family. Call our law firm toll free at 877-709-9701 or at 954-769-0685. You may also simply complete our online contact form.